Friday, April 25, 2014

Themes, Colors, Choices!!!

Even though I've talked about the whole planning thing in a previous blog post before, and may have already mentioned this point it still is pretty important to mention! Choosing the theme to your wedding. Yes, when you have a wedding there does not really have to have a dead set theme however there is always at the minimum some kind of color theme in my opinion. Which is still choosing elements of the same category, and turns out to be some sort of theme anyways? For example the a color scheme.

When it comes to choosing whatever it is for your wedding I have seen that people can get so caught up with wanting whatever it is they choose to be absolutely perfect for their wedding that in my opinion, sometimes simple is better, is more and less of an headache. I mean from what I've seen when it comes to people wanting to stick to their themes, they could have really saved themselves from so much unwanted stress that the couple would go through. 
But what can you do, people also want what's bigger and better and what THEY WANT! And most of the time the happy couples do end up with all that they envisioned for their beloved wedding. From choosing what colors they want for their wedding, to lights, decorations…etc.
From what I've seen from previous weddings that I have been to and even helped planned a but, or even on TV there are so many different ideas, wedding themes that people come up with its crazy!!! Here are a couple of themes known these days :

-         Barn
-         Beach
-         Circus
-         Coffee
-         Country
-         Garden
-         Rustic
-         Vintage
-         Woodland
-         Winter

In my opinion, the main reason why people choose to do a theme for their weddings is so that they would have a memorable wedding day that would not be forgotten when their guests leave. But in the end I see it as the best day of two people lives because they got married with their friends and family to celebrate that with them.

Sources :

http://emmalinebride.com/wedding-theme-ideas/

4 comments:

  1. Such an important aspect of a wedding! Im hoping I never become a "bridezilla"! I think it's so funny how we are hung up over weddings when we have years to go.. But it's so important and exciting! Themes are always fun and it is easier to pick your decorations with a theme in mind, overall a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes themes do make certain things a lot easier to find certain aspects and choosing certain props for your wedding however, me seeing and experiencing first hand what it is like to plan events such as a wedding and seeing the couples trying so hard to choose the perfect things, well they just go crazy. But that's just off of what I have seen in the past. I am not saying at all that this will happen to you or everyone. This was just a small story :)

      Delete
  2. Yes Alaya I completely agree with you on the most important part about a wedding is spending time with friends and family. I've always wanted a beach wedding I find those to be so nice! Although your right on the more complex the wedding the more complicated it is. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabby! A beach wedding is in my opinion one of the themed weddings that I find the most beautiful. With the beautiful weather, the beautiful view, the sparkle in you fiancé's eyes in the beautiful sunlight seems amazing. But, we just can't forget, that for all that to happen a lot of work must go into it and I'm glad that you get the idea of a more complex wedding the more there is to do. It does suck, but hey, it is the truth.

      Delete