Friday, April 25, 2014

Where Does It All Begin?!?!?!

Knowing that a marriage is one heck of a big thing to go through in life is crazy!!! The fact that many of us will go through the process (''I guess I could say'') of finding their significant other can be exciting as much as nerve-racking. Don't you think?! With everything that I've talked about beforehand such as all the planning that goes into wedding, problems that may come with them and all I will now point out another big piece of this puzzle...THE PROPOSAL!!! You can't forget about the proposal, after all, without a proposal there is really no wedding at all, no one who are going to get married.

There are many proposals in life like asking someone out on a date for the first time, to a "promposal". But I think the one to really look forward to is your marriage proposal! I could only imagine the feelings that one must have when the one that they love gets down on one knee declaring their deepest love for you asking you to marry them! So sweet!!! Is it not? Well sorry I could not tell you at the moment, not getting married yet. Nor am I in any kind of relationship anyways.

However, people these days can go crazy over this! People seem to really come up with many new ways of proposing to their boyfriend or girlfriend. Not that the usual, traditional way of proposing, getting down on a one knee, declaring their love for their bride to be, is not totally romantic and very thoughtful. However, people these days try and add a  little excitement in what they do and people try and come up with many different ways to proposing. I found this one proposal and found it pretty unique in its own way where this one boyfriend set up a whole intricate scheme to proposing to his girlfriend, with a song and everything!

After watching this video, I fantasized to myself about how my wedding proposal would happen, However, that's years away!!! YEARS YEARS AND YEARS AWAY!


Sources :

www.youtube.com


2 comments:

  1. The video is so cute! It was so well done and very thoughtful! Now I have high expectations.. Haha. I think any kind of proposal or promposal is adorable. There are so many crazy proposals out there it must be hard to top. I agree that today it's definitely more than getting down on one knee, it's a whole event! But I find that awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! Man, I just found how amazing this guy was and it just really showed how much he loves her. This is one thing that many women in my opinion look forward to in their lives and would want it to be as special as I thought this proposal was. I know I can't really say how she really felt but I could only imagine all the butterflies that we in the pit of her stomach and the nervousness that she was feeling when she finished watching that video, listening to the song, seeing him getting down on one knee...I can't wait for my moment to come!

      Delete